brazilianteam team mailing list archive

Re: LoCo Directory

No. The Ubuntu-BR-SP is not a LoCoTeam itself.

It is part of the Brazilian LoCoTeam, which is an approved one.
The -BR-SP is what we would call a subdivision that has its jurisdiction on the state of São Paulo only.

They has to report to the main LoCoTeam, so we can work together and coordinate better our presence in Brazil. We try to organize the LoCo with as much effort as the global community is organized.

I just wanted to clarify that, if it wasn't already.
Btw, I am a former member of the Ubuntu Brazil Council, steped back some time ago.

Rafael Proença
Ubuntu-BR