brazilianteam team mailing list archive

Re: FISL e Latinoware

Creio que não é bem assim. Vejam abaixo o email que recebi do Gerry
Car, da Canonical. Acho que temos que ter uma proposta consistente
para conseguir o patrocínio.

Hi Duda,

Can you give me more information?

for instance, how many members and how much will it cost?

As importantly, if we are going to sponsor people I would like to know
what we can expect to generate that we could not get through the
virtual contact that takes place now. I have no doubt that getting
together helps build relationships, but that is not a sufficient
justification for us to pay.

So I guess I would need to know
 - what activities are you fine-tuning ?
 - what's their purpose
 - can we measure them?

To give you an example, we recently held this event (see post on
voices.canonical.com/marketing) with the UK community. I would be very
interested in seeing this take place in South America driven by the
LoCos there - a plan for doing that would be something tangible for us
to sponsor. In addition to the host of other activities you surely
have planned.

In short Duda we need a proposal that justifies the sponsorship. We
would be very open to receiving one and considering it.

Gerry

Duda Nogueira
Gerente de Projetos em Tecnologia
www.dudanogueira.com.br