From: Yu, Yiqing <yu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/8/3
Subject: I need your help.
To: "root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear development member of Ubuntu Manual Team ,

I am a student in University of Munich majoring in software economics, and I
am interested in innovation process of open source projects. I designed a
survey to do some study on the turnover of project members:
http://www.unipark.de/uc/os/?a= (It takes ca. 8-10 minutes). It focuses
on members´ motivation of participating in open source project, and reasons
for quitting. The result of the study might inspire you with the ideas how
to maintain the sustainable participation of project members. Moreover, it
can promote the communication between you and other members.

In case you find some statements in the questionnaire are irrelevant to your
development experience, please tell me in the last page of the survey,
because this survey is designed mainly based on theory.  I will deeply
appreciate your comment!

Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,

Yiqing Yu