brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Sugar calculations

In a small word, the brewnote efficiency calculations are rather messed up.
I'm using the postboil gravity when I should be dealing with the preboil.
I'm trying to unwind this right now but I keep running into weird things.

I am specifically looking at Recipe::recalcBoilGrav() and trying to figure
out why the boil gravity (aka, SG) is worried about trub/chiller losses.
Trub/chiller loss shouldn't have anything to do with the preboil gravity,
should it?

Mik

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam

Follow ups