brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

style editor questions

I'm digging around in the style editor and I am wondering at a few things.
Everywhere else in the code, we have specific methods for display OG, FG
and color. IN the style editor, we don't use those but use the generic
displayAmount() instead. It seems a little inconsistent that we adjust
every OG, FG and color field except those on the style editor.

Is this intentional?

Mik

PS -- I have some time off, and I'm hoping to take care of some of the
easier bugs. Expect a few of these emails this week.

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam

Follow ups