brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Over-writing databases

Yeah. Looks like it can be done. Gonna have to learn the scripting language
to do this, but I think this makes way more sense than the hoops I likely
would have had to jump through to do this via qt.

Give me a few days to figure this out.

Mik