brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Stop the presses

Ok. I just made merge request 60. It looks like I missed on place where the
raw index was being used instead of mapping it through the proxy model. A
quick check of the rest of the code suggests this was the only one I missed.

Mik

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam