brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: New migration code

To answer my own question. I already had the folders column defined, and
that seemed to have completely bulloxed the upgrade. Some clever
rearranging of the DatabaseSchemaHelper.cpp code seems to have worked
around the problem. I did have to restore a backup copy.

Before we start automatically deleting things from the user's DB, could we
maybe take a backup copy and let that sit around for a version or so? If I
hadn't taken a manual backup, I would have had one hell of a time putting
my db back together.

Mik

--
In a world of ninja v. pirate, I pilot a Gundam