budgie-remix-bug-busters team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1661945] Re: removing input method crashes the desktop
This bug was fixed in the package budgie-desktop - 10.2.9-3ubuntu3
budgie-desktop (10.2.9-3ubuntu3) zesty; urgency=medium
* Bug-fix release (LP: #1667144)
* Add 0002-check-that-schema-and-prefix-have-been-previously-cr.patch
- fix panel crash when C based applets are removed
* Add 0003-fix-crash-of-the-window-manager-when-the-current-loc.patch
- fix window manager crash when the current keyboard locale is
deleted (LP: #1661945)
* update patch headers to resolve lintian issues
-- David Mohammed <fossfreedom@xxxxxxxxxx> Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:43:56
** Changed in: budgie-desktop (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of ubuntu
budgie bug busters, which is subscribed to budgie-desktop in Ubuntu.
removing input method crashes the desktop
Status in budgie-desktop package in Ubuntu:
I added Japanese kana input method from language/region in settings , then I pressed the minus buttom to remove current input method, suddenly my desktop log out and I can't log into budgie-remix anymore.
Do someone know what's the problem?
To manage notifications about this bug go to: