budgie-remix-bug-busters team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1786959] Re: Adapt to new Evince icon name
Fixed in elementary-xfce 0.13
elementary-xfce (0.13-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Sean Davis ]
* Breaks/Replaces on xubuntu-icon-theme (<< 18.10~)
[ Unit 193 ]
* d/watch: Update to pick up releases prefixed with 'v'.
* New upstream version 0.13
* d/control: Build-depend on libgtk-3-dev and optipng.
* d/install: Drop, no longer needed.
- Drop dh_fixperms override, no longer needed.
- Pass --no-parallel to dh for now.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.2.1.
** Changed in: xubuntu-artwork (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of ubuntu
budgie bug busters, which is subscribed to moka-icon-theme in Ubuntu.
Adapt to new Evince icon name
Status in faenza-icon-theme package in Ubuntu:
Status in mate-icon-theme-faenza package in Ubuntu:
Status in mate-themes package in Ubuntu:
Status in moka-icon-theme package in Ubuntu:
Status in ubuntukylin-theme package in Ubuntu:
Status in ukui-themes package in Ubuntu:
Status in xubuntu-artwork package in Ubuntu:
The Evince app icon is being renamed from 'evince' to
'org.gnome.Evince' in 3.30 which will land in Ubuntu 18.10 later today
You may want to add a symlink to your icon theme to handle the new
To manage notifications about this bug go to: