bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Hello

Hello everyone.

I'm brand new to bugsquad and can't wait to start helping!

I have a quick question on exactly what we're supposed to be doing at this
time.
I just randomly started looking through new bug reports and I found this
one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-system-tools/+bug/696115

To me, it looks like a feature request than a bug.  What would be the
correct next steps on something like this?
I subscribed to it, just to see how it was handled going forward.

I've been reading through the wiki pages on bug triaging, but I didn't
really want to do anything yet until I understand the process better.

Thanks and Happy New Year's everyone!

Follow ups