bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: Alpha Group

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 16:53 +1030, IKT wrote:
> Heya,
>
> I've been added to the alpha team, how do I team up with a mentor?
>
> thanks
>
> - ikt

In case the mail I sent, while adding you to the team, was not clear
there is no teaming up with a single mentor.. :-)

Any doubts you have you can ask on the mailing list.
*Anybody* can answer the questions..
We hope to get a quicker response to your doubts by having a mailing
list.
(Mentor or a mentee can answer..)

A Mentee answering a question is great! And I would say encouraged
even.
It shows that the mentee is understanding the process better, and makes
it easier for us while approving the person to BugControl.

--
Cheers,
Vish