bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: Working as a team

Hi,

What would be the difference with the ubuntu bug day [1]?

1.- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

-- Javier

On 03/28/2011 05:38 PM, Ronny Cardona wrote:
Hello,

Well, this is mainly aimed at mentees, but it would be great if mentors comment about it too.

We (mentees) are working by our own way in this mentoring, that's why (I guess) this ML does not have activity. So, I propose to work like a _team_ in this way:
 * Select a package to work on.
 * Start traiging _together_ on that package.
* If we need help, ask here to mentors (of course, we can help each other if is possible).
 * We'll try to work in this cycle every week.

Benefits:
* We'll have _work_ and opportunities to learn what we need about triaging and gain some experience.
 * We have the chance to ask directly to mentors and clarify things.
 * Make Ubuntu better.

I'd really like to get some responses from mentees and let us know what they think about it. Please don't hesitate to comment.

Thanks.