bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: Working as a team

Exactly, if we are not a big group we need be close for work exactly how this need the Bug Squad is not the most funny Squad. Why we don't do this Squad, the Mentorship Squad the most close and funny Squad. Please, if anyone wanna work in a bug let me know how I say I I'm not a expert in that but I wanna learn and I think for that is the Mentorship Squad.

Thanks you.

www.mb-games.com
Victor Rodriguez.
Vicroca6464@xxxxxxxxxxx