bumblebee team mailing list archive

Optirun doesn t work anymore after update to 2.4

I ve changed nothing to my configuration file and choose to overwrite the existing configuration file when prompted(so it should be default setttings of 2.4).
Optirun doesn t working anymore : "The bumblebee server was unavailable".
I ve opened a new issue #96.
And here is the attached bugreport.
Thanks for your help.
PS: I haven't tried anything, but i just saw that it doesn t work anymore out of the box (a reinstall through package manager did nothing)
Davy (glyptostroboides)

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net