bumblebee team mailing list archive

Re: Installation on OpenSuse

Hi,

You need the dependencies 'x11-video-bumblebee-nvidiaG02'
'x11-video-nvidiaG02'
'nvidia-computeG02' 'nvidia-gfxG02-kmp' according to the installer created
by our OpenSUSE
maintainer. However, when I looked at the mentioned repo, it was pretty
empty:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/Bumblebee-Project:/nVidia/openSUSE_11.4/
Perhaps your community forum has a recommended way to install nvidia
drivers, without
overwriting the Mesa libraries and the intel xorg driver?

Regards,
Lekensteyn