bumblebee team mailing list archive

[ERROR]Cannot access secondary GPU - error: [XORG] (EE) Failed to load module "mouse" (module does not exist, 0)

Distro: Arch Linux \r (\l)

Kernel: Linux myhost 3.2.13-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Mar 24 09:10:39
CET 2012 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHz GenuineIntel
GNU/Linux

Manufacturer and model:

baseboard-manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
baseboard-product-name: K52Jc
baseboard-version     : 1.0
system-manufacturer   : ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
system-product-name   : K52Jc
system-version        : 1.0
bios-vendor           : American Megatrends Inc.
bios-version          : K52Jc.205
bios-release-date     : 03/16/2010

Bumblebee version: optirun (Bumblebee) 3.0

I have followed the arch wiki to install bumblebee with nvidia. What I
do is, first
$ yaourt bumblebee
then
$ yaourt nvidia-bumblebee
during this step, nvidia-utils-bumblebee also was installed.
I also added current user to the group bumblebee, add bumblebeed to
autoloaded daemons' lit.
and then restarted my laptop.

Error Messages:

$ optirun -vv glxspheres
[DEBUG]Reading file: /etc/bumblebee/bumblebee.conf
[INFO]Configured driver: nvidia
[DEBUG]Skipping auto-detection, using configured driver 'nvidia'
[DEBUG]Process modinfo started, PID 1567.
[DEBUG]Hiding stderr for execution of modinfo
[DEBUG]SIGCHILD received, but wait failed with No child processes
[DEBUG]Active configuration:
[DEBUG] bumblebeed config file: /etc/bumblebee/bumblebee.conf
[DEBUG] X display: :8
[DEBUG] LD_LIBRARY_PATH: /usr/lib/nvidia-bumblebee:/usr/lib32/nvidia-bumblebee
[DEBUG] Socket path: /var/run/bumblebee.socket
[DEBUG] VGL Compression: proxy
[DEBUG]optirun version 3.0 starting...
[INFO]Response: No - error: [XORG] (EE) Failed to load module "mouse"
(module does not exist, 0)

[ERROR]Cannot access secondary GPU - error: [XORG] (EE) Failed to load
module "mouse" (module does not exist, 0)

[DEBUG]Socket closed.
[ERROR]Aborting because fallback start is disabled.
[DEBUG]Killing all remaining processes.