bumblebee team mailing list archive

Re: issue number 20120415_223852

Hi Florian,

You must have made a mistake. I've added the next line to sources.list:
deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main
contrib non-free

Then, when executing:
sudo apt-get install -t squeeze-backports nvidia-glx linux-headers-$(uname
-r) nvidia-kernel-dkms -V
I get:
   nvidia-alternative (280.13.really.275.36-1~bpo60+2)
   nvidia-glx (280.13.really.275.36-1~bpo60+2)
   nvidia-installer-cleanup (20111111+1~bpo60+1)
   nvidia-kernel-common (20111111+1~bpo60+1)
   nvidia-kernel-dkms (280.13.really.275.36-1~bpo60+2)
   nvidia-support (20111111+1~bpo60+1)
   nvidia-vdpau-driver (280.13.really.275.36-1~bpo60+2)

apt-cache policy nvidia-glx:
nvidia-glx:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 280.13.really.275.36-1~bpo60+2
  Version table:
     280.13.really.275.36-1~bpo60+2 0
        100 http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports/squeeze-backports/non-free
i386 Packages

Please re-check your installations steps.

Regards,
Peter