bumblebee team mailing list archive

Re: Compatibility with Ubuntu 12.04

Hi Anthony,

Upgrades from 11.10 to 12.04 are supported. I suggest you to wait for a week
so that the Ubuntu servers have a chance to handle the load and for the
propagation of new Bumblebee packages that contain some bugfixes
and "recommend" the 32-bit virtualgl packages.

I'll test these packages in a day or so (bumblebee/testing).

By the way, Precise support is tracked on
https://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee/issues/88

Regards,
Lekensteyn