bzr-doc team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
User Reference now online as a set of topics
BTW, each help topic is now available as user-reference/xxx-help.html
and can be referenced inside other topics as :doc:xxx-help. When
referenced inside Sphinx, those :doc: targets ought to resolve ok. When
converted to 'plain text' (for display from 'bzr help foo'), then the
doc links get mapped to ``bzr help xxx``.
Some questions/comments for discussion:
1. I wonder whether "Concepts" would be better labelled "Features"?
2. Do we want/need both diverged-branches and branches-out-of-sync?
3. We should move stuff out of Configuration Settings into Environment
Variables shouldn't we?
4. Files is light on. Any takers to improve it?
5. Maybe Criss-Cross needs a longer name. Criss-Cross Merges? History
Criss-Crosses? Something else?
6. If you come across links referencing user-reference/index.html#foo,
please fix them to point to the individual topics now.