c4c-dev team mailing list archive

C4C Manual Project Created

Hello All,

I've created a separate project for documentation, as documentation and
development packages tend to take on two very different identities,
especially if translation creep into the picture.

* The project is owned and maintained by the c4c-dev team at present.

* I've not committed anything to the trunk structure as of yet, as we
need or work through the Blueprint (which I'll start on shortly) for
determining what Markup application / language we're going to use.

* The I posted the c4c-dev email address as the contact point, which
should funnel traffic to this list.

* I've not setup the bug-tracker as of yet, when we do, as there's only
one team at present, I suppose using the c4c-dev email address is
appropriate for the time being.

Maintainer: c4c-dev team
Driver: c4c-dev teamn

best regards,