c4c-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Large Binary Files

Guys,

This sounds wonderful, I guess I just want to make sure it's very uncomplicated for the end users. I apologize for my own ignorance, but I believe I would know much less than most about how exactly this all would work and while you all can hopefully walk me through step-by-step I wouldn't be want to put the recipient of our software and/or a C4C computer through what I'd be willing to do. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to above all else make it very easy for the end-user. Like there is a well-defined, maybe even pretty text box in which to type in one code (we deliver with the computer) and from then on they only need their password.

Eric
--
Thank You,
God Bless You,