c4c-dev team mailing list archive

C4C Shared Folder in Dropbox

Guys,

Wanted to let you know the C4C Shared Folder in Dropbox has been updated
with many changes:
1. Saved and uploaded this file; changes-08-29-2015
2. Removed the C4C Lubuntu ReSpin User Guide PDF
3. Removed bookmarks and C4C-Live-Desktop files
4. Saved and uploaded every other file with 32bit and 64bit versions.
Example: applications-32-bit.tar.gz and applications-64-bit.tar.gz
Pay particular attention to tar-gz-files-list as this lists out exactly
where each file goes upon expansion.
Example: applications-32-bit.tar.gz [2.1KiB] expands to applications,
the contents of which go into /usr/share/applications
Everyone *should* be able to log in and download every file, but I would
be happy to provide any file in any other way needed.

Sorry to have been out of commission so to speak lately. Still wrapped
up in personal things (mostly to do with my son), but happy to have been
able to reach 14.04.3

If anyone wants to lead (please) the entire c4c desktop install
https://launchpad.net/c4c-desktop, please do. Just jump on it and I'll
help in whatever way I can. I'm really looking forward to the possibilities.

God bless,
Eric

PS - All C4C Lubuntu 14.04.3 ReSpin isos (32-bit and 64-bit) are now
available on all available "mirrors" and listed and linked to from here:
http://computers4christians.org/FAQ/Install/Install.html

Oh, and I'm sure it's a mistake (that I don't really want to correct
anytime soon), but according to Distroshare - the C4C Lubuntu ReSpin has
been downloaded a whole heck of a lot of times.

Eric