cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Cairo-Dock-Plug-Ins : A lot of new translations

Hello our best translators !

Yesterday we found a little bug in the script that we use to extract
sentences that have to be translated. Of course Fabounet has fixed it
quickly !
So now you can see a lot of new sentences in Cairo-Dock-Plug-Ins
(approximatively 750 new entries !) :
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-
ins/+translations .
Fortunately, those sentences that had been already translated in the
past haven't disappeared !

Thanks for all what you have done and maybe I hope ;) thanks for all
what you will do again in the future in order to improve this great
project : Cairo-Dock !

Matttbe
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Matthieu Baerts (https://edge.launchpad.net/~matttbe)