cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

carlosj2585 approved by matttbe

Hello Cairo-Dock Team,

The membership status of Carlos Joel Delgado Pizarro (carlosj2585) in
the team Cairo-Dock Translators (cairo-dock-translation) was changed by
Matthieu Baerts (matttbe) from Proposed to Approved.
<https://edge.launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-translation>

Matthieu Baerts said:
 Hi Carlos and welcome to our translators team !
Don't hesitate to translate Cairo-Dock (Core and Plug-ins) in your
language with the translation tool of CD (
https://translations.launchpad.net/cairo-dock ).
If you have any questions, please go to our forum and post your problem
in English or French : http://www.cairo-dock.org/bg_forumlist.php
Thanks for your help.Hi Carlos and welcome into our translators team !
Don't hesitate to translate Cairo-Dock (Core and Plug-ins) in your
language with the translation tool of CD (
https://translations.launchpad.net/cairo-dock ).
If you have any questions, please go to our forum and post your problem
in English or French : http://www.cairo-dock.org/bg_forumlist.php
Thanks for your help.
PS: if you can it's maybe better to use the English (United Kingdom ->
en_GB) as guide.