cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

csorfolydaniel approved by matttbe

Hello Cairo-Dock Team,

The membership status of Csörföly Dániel (csorfolydaniel) in the team
Cairo-Dock Translators (cairo-dock-translation) was changed by Matthieu
Baerts (matttbe) from Proposed to Approved.
<https://launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-translation>

Matthieu Baerts said:
 Welcome to the Cairo-Dock Translators team !

We have two projects on Launchpad : Cairo-Dock Core
(https://translations.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+translations) and
Cairo-Dock Plug-ins (https://translations.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-
ins/+translations). A new project will be available soon : Cairo-Dock
Plug-ins Extras (https://translations.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins-
extras/+translations).
For any questions, you can send a message to the team on our forum (http
://cairo-dock.vef.fr/bg_forumlist.php), on launchpad
(https://launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-translation) or on IRC (#cairo-dock
on irc.freenode.net)

Thanks for your help!