cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~cairo-dock-team/cairo-dock-core/ubuntu into lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock

Review: Needs Fixing
Hey Matthieu!

All sounds correct there, and the packaging is good (I didn't try to build the package yet).
The only remain things to fix is:

in debian/changelog, avoid:
+  * Fixed a few bugs on LP:
+   - LP: #518453, LP: #521369, LP: #521762, LP: #526466
+   - LP: #526664, LP: #535083

-> Please, add the title of the bug report at least for each (most of the time, under the "New Upstream version" section. I like to see in the changelog what I'm download ;)

Apart from that, good work, can you fix that and then, I'll sponsor your work?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team/cairo-dock-core/ubuntu/+merge/32020
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cairo-dock-team/cairo-dock-core/ubuntu into lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock.