cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/doCkranslator into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras

Hello Eduardo,

Thank you for this new commit!

I think this version is stable but I have to open a new 'mc' project and make some other changes on our website before publishing your applet! And... I don't have so many time right now :-/ => It should be better next week :)

Have a nice day,

Matth
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/doCkranslator/+merge/33437
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/doCkranslator into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras.