cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #140136]: Preview view for a dock

Question #140136 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/140136

Matthieu Baerts posted a new comment:
Hello,

A preview like those that we have when we minimise a window? Yes it's a good idea but not easy if these windows have a dynamical content...
It's not a problem if these windows have a different title or if we use the 'preview' Compiz plugin.

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.