cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sqp/cairo-dock-plug-ins/netspeed-fix-minor into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins

> Could I change the labels to arrows : ? and ? so they would have the same size and I could have both displayed (and not only the smallest one)

I don't understand what you want or it's maybe because I don't have this bug that you describe (on my labels, both arrows have the same size and both are correctly displayed).
But don't hesitate to post a screenshot and/or a new patch
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sqp/cairo-dock-plug-ins/netspeed-fix-minor/+merge/76853
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is subscribed to branch lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins.