cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/oneiric/cairo-dock/2.4.0-1 into lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock

Review: Disapprove

This needs a feature freeze exception request, please have a read of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeatureFreeze for more information. I suggest you use your existing bug #859982 for the request, no need for a new bug.

However, given how late in the Oneiric cycle we are now, the chances of this being accepted wholesale are minimal. I would suggest patching the existing cairo-doc package with the most critical bug fixes, and update the entire package in the P cycle.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/oneiric/cairo-dock/2.4.0-1/+merge/77045
Your team Cairo-Dock Team is subscribed to branch lp:~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/oneiric/cairo-dock/2.4.0-1.