cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #192051]: Missing icons when open a subdock

Question #192051 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/192051

Matthieu Baerts requested more information:
> One short detail, the current theme uses png icons and not svg icons ... !
Mmh? :)
What's the output messages of this command?
  $ ls -l ~/.config/cairo-dock/current_theme/icons/

You can add these icons in your icons theme (/usr/share/icons/YOUR_THEME
or ~/icons/YOUR_THEME) or on the theme of Cairo-Dock (~/.config/cairo-
dock/current_theme/icons/)

*@Fabounet*: maybe it can be interesting to add an entry menu when we do
a right click on an icon of the Shortcut subdock to easily add a custom
icon (the same option that we have when we do a right click on an
application without launcher)

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.