cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #192051]: Missing icons when open a subdock

Question #192051 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/192051

Matthieu Baerts requested more information:
This is strange... I guess I missed something :)

Can you install the latest revision? (for the core and plug-ins)?

Then, if you still have the bug, can you give us the output messages of this command:
  $ /usr/bin/cairo-dock -l debug | grep cIconName
(or /usr/local/bin, I don't know where you've installed the version you've compiled ;) )

If the output is still 'cIconName : (null)' (and it should still be...)
Can you apply this patch: http://pastebin.com/aNnTk9Hi
(simply save it on a file, then launch these commands:)
  $ cd /path/to/cairo-dock-plug-ins
  $ bzr patch /path/to/the/patch
  $ cd build/shortcuts/src
  $ make
  # make install

And finally, can you post the output of this command:
  $ cairo-dock | grep "+-+jfilipe+-+"

I hope it will help! :)

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.