cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #198677]: Missing themes and icons, AND no plugins are working?

Question #198677 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/198677

Chris Banakis gave more information on the question:
This is what I get when I try to add an applet...

warning :  (/build/buildd/cairo-dock-3.0.1/src/gldit/cairo-dock-packages.c:cairo_dock_download_file:178)
  an error occured while downloading 'http://download.tuxfamily.org/glxdock/mediacolor/album8/1333390141_f0634cf366/Twitter.tar.gz'

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Plug-ins.