cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #198677]: Missing themes and icons, AND no plugins are working?

Question #198677 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/198677

Matthieu Baerts proposed the following answer:
> Strange how internet/ubuntu updates/software center all work fine.
Yes it's strange but Cairo-Dock doesn't use the same servers ;)

> I assume curl -4 is testing using IPv4?
Yes so I guess you've to enable this option: "Force IPv4?"
Without that it seems it takes more than 20sec to connect to our server.
Note that you can also increase the connection timeout, maybe it can help.

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Plug-ins.