cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #198677]: Missing themes and icons, AND no plugins are working?

Question #198677 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/198677

Chris Banakis gave more information on the question:
Changing the timout to 60 seconds seems to get everything working.

Not sure what in the router is creating all the lagg.

Hopefully I can figure that out soon though.

Thank you very much for you help with this.
I was about to lose my mind.

Please let me know if you think of a more permanent solution, as I am
continuing to try to make it work the right way.

Thank you again.

Now I can finally start using Cairo Dock again!!!

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Plug-ins.