cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #198677]: Missing themes and icons, AND no plugins are working?

Question #198677 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/198677

Chris Banakis confirmed that the question is solved:
Well, I found another "Simpler" router laying around, and switched it
out.

I had the advanced router, because it had dual wan ports, and load
balancing.

At the time, I had a room mate, and we had 2 isp's on our network.

But now Its just me and the wife, and a single isp.

So I don't really need to use the better router.

Put the cheapo router in, and BAM!  everything works like a charm.

At some point, I am interested in figureing out what the option is that
was inhibbiting Cairo Dock, but in the mean time, I am sinply going to
NOT use that router anymore.

Who would have thought that my $300 enterprise level router would cause
a problem, that would be solved with a $20 netgear router I bought at
best buy 8 years ago.  LOL

Thanks again for everything.

This one is solved.

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Plug-ins.