cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208347]: cairo compilation & usage errors

Question #208347 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/208347

Matthieu Baerts proposed the following answer:
> Parse error. Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text "<<<<<<<".
I guess you've some BZR conflicts (did you remove a few lines in CMakeLists.txt?) :-/
I think it should be better after doing that:
  $ cd /home/jfilipe/testes/cairo-dock-plug-ins/
  $ bzr revert
  $ bzr up
  $ cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr

> Its a pleasure, report bugs and other questions, i like very mutch the fact that this project run fastest, whith a dynamic team !
Yes, it's true! It's a  pleasure! Thank you.

> Why one stable version (core and plug-ins) of cairo dock, leaves work after lot of updates ?
I'm not sure that I understand your question but you're not using a stable version of the dock (you're using 'trunk' branches and not 3.0 branches).
If you want to use the stable version, you can use these branches: lp:cairo-dock-core/3.0 and lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins/3.0
(you can also use our tarballs https://launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+download and https://launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+download

Cairo-Dock Team, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Plug-ins.