cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #218327]: Actual dock and icons alpha is .5% transparent

New question #218327 on Cairo-Dock Core:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/218327

So this question might be a little odd but after I updated my nividia drivers cairo-dock is showing up a 1/2 transparent. The compositing works great. There is no black background. Just a slightly inviable dock. I have done google searches and have only come up with threads dealing with the compositing problem. I have looked in the settings but I cant seem to find any setting that deals with actual doc transparency. Maybe I'm not looking in the right plaice. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

I was running dairo-dock 3(i think) but did an upgrade to 3.1.2 hoping that that would fix the problem with no luck.
Here is a screenshot. So you can see what I mean. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89402225/cairo/cairoExample.png

Thanks

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.