cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #219099]: How delete I Cairo-dock without problems (Precise)

New question #219099 on Cairo-Dock Core:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/219099

I will delete the whole Cairo-dock (Core & plugins) from my computer. I ask this, because I have read on the www a lot of written problems which I even plan to do.
Before I used the Gnome fallback + layer on Unity Classic and I could easy find allmy installed programs in games which I had installed from the Softwarecenter/Synapsic.

I'm bedridden and disabled and easy installing Cairo-Dock without any help is for me not practical. Working with Cairo-Dock wasn't easy for me, all my before installed programmas were away and to make on every program/map a new strarter/shortlink..... (incl. a path) Cairo-starters is for me  working in Windows, not knowing where all is installed to get a path.

So I want back to Gnome, without missing any data or program. I tried myself to find a solution (deleting programs from the panel) but I could not use the same procedure with every X what is on the pannel.

I tried Cairo-dock because I have a nice ATI Graphical Card with 3D & openGL3.2, so with that there were no problems, it's because of my health/condition/syndromes that I cannot go further. Cairo-dock ask in general for a lot of changes and that costs much energy and that I havenn't.

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.