cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #220135]: Dustbin and Shortcuts not be ok

Question #220135 on Cairo-Dock Plug-ins changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-plug-ins/+question/220135

Fabounet proposed the following answer:
trash:/ is the correct way to adress trashes on all disks; gvfs should then
merge all trashes into a virtual one; I don't see another way to do that.