cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: 3.2.99 and 3.2.1 missing fake transparency option

Hello,

Sorry for the delay but it's maybe better to use the 'bugs' or
'answer' sections on Launchpad or our forum ;)

About the black background, feel free to have a look there:
   * http://www.glx-dock.org/ww_page.php?p=Recurrents%20problems&lang=en#3-A%20black%20background%20?
   * http://www.glx-dock.org/ww_page.php?p=Composite%20Manager&lang=en
   * The fake transparency option (for versions <= 3.2) should be in
the system module of the advanced mode of the config menu.

> I now also get a hard border that is invisible above and below the bar (draw
> distance) that renders anything behind it unable to see or click on.

Which version of the dock are you using? Is it maybe possible to share
a screenshot?

PS: is it maybe possible to continue this discussion on our forum?

Regards,

Matth