cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #232310]: Shortcuts: Failed to mount

Question #232310 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/232310

Fabounet proposed the following answer:
please try running the dock with gdb until it crashes, this way we can have
some valuable information :-)

to open dolphin, please try to see with gvfs-mime (you can search on our
forum)