cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/Twitter into lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras

Hello Eduardo,

I re-post a new comment just because I know that these mails you receive about these merge requests are not so clear (I think you already told me that you didn't see previous comments that I made here :) )

So it's just to know if you saw my previous comment :) (and if you prefer that I answer to your question on Cairo-Dock's forum, here or by e-mails)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~eduardo-mucelli/cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras/Twitter/+merge/179046
Your team Cairo-Dock Third-Party is subscribed to branch lp:cairo-dock-plug-ins-extras.