cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #242981]: Top docks (2) combined into one

New question #242981 on Cairo-Dock Core:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/242981

I had three docks, the normal one for starting programs at the bottom, and two at the top, the one on the left with full menu, home directory, nautilus and marlin file manager, the one on the right with on/off, time, sound, input method, wireless, sync and input source.

Suddenly this evening these two top docks combined into one in the centre, and I can now find no way to split them up again.  At the moment I have moved them to the right instead of being in the middle.

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.