cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #242981]: Top docks (2) combined into one

Question #242981 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/242981

James Wilde gave more information on the question:
Sorry, Matthieu, I should have included most of that information as a
matter of course.

I am using version 3.3.1 on Ubuntu 13.10.  As far as I know, the
installation method was standard.  A screen shot is attached.

At the time it happened, I was trying to open Nautilus, using the icon,
and I think I tested a double click to see if it would go directly to an
open window.  At that point the two top docks migrated to the middle and
joined up.  This did not happen after an update or restart, and no other
packages had been added.

Thank you for trying to help.

Regards

James

On 2014-01-30 00:06, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> Your question #242981 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/242981

> Matthieu Baerts requested more information:
> Hello and thank you for this question,
>
> Is it maybe possible to share a link here to a screenshot of your desktop?
> Which version of the dock are you using? How did you install it and on which distribution?
>
> This is strange that the configuration of the dock has changed without
> any reason. Is it after an update of the dock? Or other packages? Is it
> after a reboot?

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.