cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #253206]: Ubuntu 14.04 cannot add workspaces; no Unity bar

New question #253206 on Cairo-Dock Core:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/253206

Since upgrading to Ubuntu 14.04.1 from 12.04, 2 things have happened:
1) I cannot add workspaces (I'm annoyed that they were disabled by Ubuntu during the upgrade :( ).  When I  click add workstpace using the Cairo applet, nothing happens (I  enabled them when I logged in to Ubuntu default).

2) No unity launcher (left sidebar) and no unity bar at the top (I liked having them there)

Cairo-Dock Devs, which is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.