cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #294460]: Weather dock not showing weather

New question #294460 on Cairo-Dock Core:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/294460

Hi

I am running Cairo Dock 3.2 on my Linux Zorin version 9 (Ubuntu/Debian) distro.

Is Cairo Dock still active?

The overall dock  works fine but using its Weather add-on now on my both my desktop (GNome) and netbook (Xface) .. the weather information has disappeared is not displaying at all ~ completely blank.

I have checked Weather.com and have the correct code (Tauranga, New Zealand) for it...and use your Weather add-on  to search and insert the code.

I can 'undock' the weather part but only a frame appears where the weather icons should show.

Because I have the same trouble with both GNome and Xfce desktops.. I wondered if it was still being supported??

Regards

Andrew Ross
New Zealand
nzaross@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
You received this question notification because your team Cairo-Dock
Devs is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.