cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #294460]: Weather app (sub app of Cairo Dock) not showing weather

Question #294460 on Cairo-Dock Core changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/294460

Summary changed to:
Weather app  (sub app of  Cairo Dock)  not showing weather

Description changed to:
Hi

I am running Cairo Dock 3.2 on my Linux Zorin version 9 (Ubuntu/Debian)
distro. Both PC (64-bit) and Netbook (32-bit).

Is the  Cairo DockWeather App still active?

The overall dock  works fine but using its Weather App add-on now on my
both my desktop (GNome) and netbook (Xface) does not work. .. the
weather information has disappeared is not displaying at all ~
completely blank with no icons or information.

I have checked Weather.com and have the correct code (Tauranga, New
Zealand) for it...and use your Weather add-on  to search and insert the
code.

I can 'undock' the weather part but only a frame appears where the
weather icons should show.

Because I have the same trouble with both GNome and Xfce desktops.. I
wondered if it was still being supported??

Regards

Andrew Ross
New Zealand
nzaross@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
You received this question notification because your team Cairo-Dock
Devs is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.