cairo-dock-team team mailing list archive

[Question #432836]: Remove/Transparent Dock Border

New question #432836 on Cairo-Dock Core:
https://answers.launchpad.net/cairo-dock-core/+question/432836

I'm looking to remove the single-pixel border around the dock. I've looked through the GUI config and searched ~/.config/cairo-dock for anything relating to a border; changed them all to "border=0"

How do I remove the single-pixel border around the dock? I wanted to make the background completely transparent, but which ever color I pick for the the border around the dock will become that color. For example, if I use a black color, the border will be black; and if I use a orange color the border will be orange. I'd like both the background and the border to be transparent

--
You received this question notification because your team Cairo-Dock
Devs is an answer contact for Cairo-Dock Core.